The Thanksgiving holiday brings with it many things to be thankful for, like family, friends, Florida sunshine, and good health, to name but a few. But there’s something else to give thanks for this Thanksgiving holiday, and that’s the cornucopia of fine restaurants throughout the area that are serving up sumptuous Thanksgiving dinners.
Let’s face it: There are those of us who may have grown weary of the effort it takes to cook a Thanksgiving feast. So why not take a break from all that exhaustive preparation and post-Thanksgiving cleanup? We’ve put together a list of our top 10 favorite places to have a delicious Thanksgiving dinner in the greater Tampa area, including St. Peterburg and Clearwater. Buon Appetito!
- The Capital Grille –– Enjoy a full array of traditional Thanksgiving favorites along with their satisfying regular menu selections.
- The Chart House – Serving a full Thanksgiving buffet with all the trimmings. Enjoy spectacular views of Tampa Bay as well.
- Bon Appetit – This landmark Dunedin eatery offers a mouth-watering Thanksgiving buffet in their Sunset Ballroom. You can also take home extra portions of turkey, gravy, and stuffing. Reservations are recommended.
- Buca Di Beppo – Serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with an Italian flair. Bring the entire family or take home a delicious Thanksgiving feast.
- The Don CeSar – Having Thanksgiving at the renowned Pink Palace on St. Pete Beach is always something extra-special. Choose from three ways to dine at the Sea Porch Buffet, the Martiana Grille, or the King Charles Brunch. Reservations required.
- Aqua – This chic, award-winning restaurant is featuring a variety of sumptuous Thanksgiving specialties, served with spectacular ocean views.
- Columbia Restaurant – With several locations to choose from, this popular Cuban-style chain will feature a complete traditional Thanksgiving menu along with its regular offerings. Thanksgiving menu not available at the Tampa Bay History Center or their airport location. Reservations recommended.
- Seasons 52 – Along with their full autumn dinner menu, this well-known eatery is featuring a complete Thanksgiving dinner, including roast turkey, herb stuffing, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, and more. Reservations recommended.
- Boca Kitchen Bar & Market – If you still want to have Thanksgiving at home but don’t want to bother with cooking, order a complete Thanksgiving meal by November 22 to take home and enjoy. All orders must be picked up before 11 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
- Mitchell’s Fish Market – While it’s known for its seafood, this popular dining establishment is presenting a satisfying three-course Thanksgiving menu as part of their ongoing celebration of “our country’s heritage through food.” Reservations recommended.
This information is subject to change, so be sure to check with your restaurant of choice before you go.
Where Tradition Meets Technology
Whether you’re headed to Grandma’s to celebrate Thanksgiving, or going into the city for your Thanksgiving feast, you’ll arrive in style in a new 2015 Lincoln MKC from Parks Lincoln of Tampa. Now available: The new 2015 MKC and 2015 Navigator.
A Lincoln for Every Season – And for Every Reason
Are you planning to take the family to Thanksgiving or holiday shopping? If you’re in the market for a new Lincoln, consider one of the several Lincoln SUV options, including the MKX, MKC, MKS, MKT and Navigator.
Regardless of which Lincoln you choose, you’ll find an array of advanced technological, performance, and safety features which make the all-new 2015 Lincoln lineup the obvious choice!
Take advantage of exceptional holiday deals on our large inventory of new 2015 Lincoln models, as well as our extensive selection of certified pre-owned vehicles. Why not stop by and see us? Parks Lincoln of Tampa is conveniently located at 10505 North Florida Avenue in Tampa, FL, serving all of Southwest Florida. To schedule your personal Lincoln test drive, call our dealership at (813) 933-6751.
Happy Thanksgiving – from our family to yours!